Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tenaya




This is probably one of the only times I'll do this. This picture is actually a scan from my sketchbook and was done entirely in pencil (graphite "B").

As previously mentioned, we went to Yosemite for a few days. I left the computer at home, but brought my sketchbook. Unfortunately, I didn't get time to do much drawing (too much to see). It's too bad, because if there is one place on earth that is begging to be sketched, it's Yosemite. However, we did spend one lazy day up at Tenaya Lake (swimming and paddling our little inflatable boat about), and I was able to quickly scribble this one out.

Also - if you're interested - it was a wonderful trip. We did a lot of hiking and went to some spots we hadn't been to before. Unfortunately, we have to get back to real life now.

No comments: