Monday, July 7, 2008

What the...



I really don't even know what to say about this one... Remember when I said that I'd be posting things that are barely recognizable as scribbles? This is one of those times. Really, all I was doing with this one was trying out some different brushes and messing around with Photoshop layers a little bit. I kept the main sketch on one layer and dropped the background on another layer so I could play around with the opacity (nothing overly complicated). I'm not even sure what this picture is supposed to be depicting...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's adorable, a garden gnome peeking from behind a toadstool! That would be a fun thing to do, post a drawing and ask others to say what they think it is! Keep up the good work!

alecia72 said...

I think it is a Keebler elf! I love it. Very cute.

Unknown said...

is that a Smurf?!? Nice!!

Good job on these, I think that this is a good idea to keep the creative juices flowing. Keep up the great work.